Hau froga bat da
ZORIONAK DANI, ZORIONAK AHOLAB!
Aquí está la grabación de la ceremonia. La presentación del flamante ganador está en torno a la hora y 6 minutos. El premio a partir de 4h 8mins.
The Proceedings of the “10th International Summer School on Multimodal Interfaces” are already available!
The 10th Summer Workshop on Multimodal Interfaces
Bilbao, Spain, June 9th – July 4th, 2014
eNTERFACE 2014 – Call for Participation
This is the list of projects that have been selected to be carried out
in this edition of eNTERFACE (more detailed information about all of
them can be found on the official website):
1. Auracle: how are the salient cues situated in audiovisual content?
2. A character animation authoring platform for the 99%
3. Exploring stylistics of expert gestures and singing voice with motion
capture and reactive statistical mapping
4. MILLA – Multimodal interactive language learning agent
5. Online platform for obtaining personalized synthetic voices
6. Quantification of the alteration in the resting state networks for
measuring brain pathologies and diseases
7. The smart attentive room – Can we measure in a noninvasive way, the
attention behavior that a user has in a room?
If you are a senior/junior researcher or a PhD/MS/undergraduate student
working on similar topics and you want to collaborate in (at least) one
of these projects, please prepare a short CV in electronic format along
with a list of skills you can offer to the team and fill in the
application form available on the official website. The project leaders
will select their team members among the applicants.
eNTERFACE’14 has no registration fee and lodging prices will be highly
Deadline for application: March 14th 2014
Notification of acceptance to participants: April 11th 2014
Workshop: June 9th – July 4th 2014
Jueves 17 de Noviembre
Hora: 14.00 – 14.30
Osteguna, Azaroaren 17a
Ordua: 14.00 -14.30
Today a brief course of LateX has been given by our grant holder David Tavárez. He teached how to use a given template, compile the tex format, insert images in diferent formats and use of references and tables. In a few weeks all submitted papers by Aholab will be written using this tool.